Friday 28 June 2013

First Post

Ahhhhh Here It Goes...

So its Friday and its finally time for the first FitandFull Blog..

Firstly a short introduction to me..

I myself am just a regular guy from the UK, never really been in bad shape but roughly 6 months ago I started to try and push myself just that bit extra.

My Goals were as follows:-
  • Lose some weight
  • Tone up
  • Get Fitter

I am now to the point where I have lost the weight.
Toning up is a constant work in progress.

As for getting fitter...well.
I am currently training for The Suffering 10km Obstacle Race, which I am running for Parkinsons UK.
This is proving difficult, I am moving into the next 6 months of training and need to push on.

So why Blog??..

Well..My aim is to give an insight into the way I train, sharing tips and providing some useful food recipes along the way.

Please leave comments and suggestion as I will take everything on-board.

With that done..Lets get to it.

Sam.
FitandFull. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment